We have an exciting opportunity for a C++/Linux Developer with our national security client in Westford.
Although this is not a cleared position, due to federal security contract requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen.
Responsibilities of the C++/Linux Developer:
- Create a comprehensive image processing system for surveillance footage
- Translate algorithms from MatLab to C++
- Integrate learning machine tools
- Develop sustainable methods and analytics
- Generate robust yet concise documentation
Requirements of the C++/Linux Developer:
- At least 5 years of experience in C++/Linux development
- Experience with machine learning languages: MatLab, Python, or R
- Experience with Tensorflow, Caffe, Keras, Torch, etc.
- Experience with Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, Git, or SonarQube
Keywords: C++/Linux Developer, MatLab, Python, R, Jenkins, Maven
Job ID: 318164
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a URL blocked - click to apply!
C++ (Programming Language)