Ask yourself, are you ready for a New Beginning?
We have Part Time and PRN availability for both Nights and Weekends!
Testimony from one of our nurses: "I would tell others that this has so far been the best/most rewarding place to work yet in my career. These Kiddos have left a huge impact on my life already and I have learned so much, not only has my skill set expanded, but I feel like I have grown as a person also. The people at PHC go above and beyond and If you want a career, and more than just a job, PHC is for you!"
Imagine making a difference by helping develop a sense of empowerment for children and young adults in the comfort of their own homes.
* Flexible Schedule
* Weekly Pay
* Refer A Friend 1000 Bonus!
* Annual Stay Bonus for both full-time and part-time nurses
* Tuition Assistance Available for LPN Students still in nursing school
* Paid Training on the job or in office
* Health Benefits including Dental, Medical, Vision and 401K options!
* Multiple Major Medical Plans to choose from and Spousal Insurance
* Benefits for Part-time Employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
* PTO Accrual available after 90 days of employment
* Internal Awards and Recognition Program
* Hiring Immediately!
We're taking the journey with you, creating a New Beginning!
Choose Phoenix, Apply today!
* Assists in development, review and revision of the plan of care.
* Provides nursing care in accordance with physician's plan of treatment, individual plan of care, as authorized by client's payer source.
* Observes, records and?report's reaction to treatment and any changes in client's condition to appropriate personnel and/or physician.
* Monitor and record patient's condition and document provided care services via electronic charting
* Provides ongoing instruction and supervision of client, family or other health team personnel in the plan of treatment.
* Participates in education programs, quality assessment activities, nurse's meetings and other staff meetings as required