Inside Sales Reps - POS - Multiple Openings - 27354723
Our Client is a premier supplier of Point of Sale (POS) systems for restaurants and bars. They are looking to add twenty-five (25) new Field Sales Reps, Five (5) Inside Sales Reps and five (5) Sales Managers before the end of the year. If you have experience selling any technology to restaurants or bars we would like to talk with you.
The Inside Sales Reps will be working in the Houston Area calling on enterprise potential accounts (Restaurants with over 50 locations).
We are looking for a self-starter that has a disciplined and entrepreneurial mindset combined with a strategic approach.
A proven and stable work history, with some inside technology sales experience. This is an enterprise sales opportunity.
You will be selling directly to the accounts and will work with these customers through collaboration to achieve both the company’s and the customer’s goals.
- Take inbound as well as make outbound calls, follow up on emails, and conduct warm and cold calls.
- Call leads and set callback dates for follow up.
- Meet and exceed quotas defined by management.
- Use effective sales closing techniques to get past gatekeepers and make sales
- Perform market research and build target lists using the internet and publicly available information about government prospects.
- Follow directions, accept feedback from management, and buy-in to team philosophies and strategies.
- Follow processes, follow-through with all commitments, manage time, prioritize, and execute responsibilities.
- Use a CRM to submit deals, work leads and schedule call backs with prospects.
- Attend all team meetings and follow-through on action items discussed.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Outstanding presentation and public speaking skills.
- The overall ability to set, pursue and attain achievable goals, regardless of obstacles or circumstances.
- Demonstrates high level of customer service, identifying and responding actively and with sensitivity to the needs of all internal and external customers.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, allowances, commissions, proportions, percentages.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of business issues and revenue and profit impact beyond data collection and analytical knowledge.
- Exhibits confidence in self and others and inspires and motivates others to perform well; effectively influences actions and opinions of others; gives regular feedback and appropriate recognition to others; takes responsibility for direct reports activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field highly desired
- A minimum of 1 - 2 years of inside technology sales is required.
- Desire to succeed and build a career in sales and marketing
- Experience following processes, exhibiting strong follow-through, managing time and prioritizing responsibilities.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present strategic solutions and persuade prospects.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-energy call center environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers and with management.
- Solid knowledge and experience of computer based applications: MS Office; E-mail; Internet research.
Base Salary: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 - DOE
On-Target-Earnings: $120,000.00 - $170,000.00 + Great Benefits
Location: Houston, TX
Number of Openings: 5
This company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.
Keywords: pos, sales, business development, inside sales, technology,