Eurofins Central Laboratory is committed to providing the highest quality services, as well as accurate, timely results capturing the planned completion date, and expert advice from our highly qualified team of experienced scientists
ECL is searching for a Receiving Logistics Associate for a seasonal project in Lancaster, PA. As Receiving Logistics Associate you will be an integral part of processing specimens from incoming shipments and maintaining a smooth work flow from unloading to delivery to the correct station.
Receiving Logistics Associate responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
• Fully own and process incoming shipments and make corrective actions in a proper, compliant and transparent way according to corporate SOPs.
• Enter and control the subject demographics and visit details into the LIMS system.
• Ensure the specimen quality meets expectations and document any deviations (LIMS system or paper log).
• Transfer the specimens to their next service destination and document handshake.
• Create and execute specimen work lists to meet planned completion service timelines
• Resolve deviations from processing work lists or elevate to management.
• Prepare, control and complete specimen shipments including paper work and manifests.
• Dispose of residual specimens according to company policy and applicable local regulations.
The ideal candidate for the Receiving Logistics Associate position would possess :
• 1-2 years in a production environment, preferably in healthcare, life sciences or pharmaceutical settings.
• 1-2 years of experience working with enterprise-grade application (LIMS preferred).
• Proven (testimonial and/or references) track record as a successful team player.
• Ability to work weekend shifts on a rotation basis. Ability to follow priorities, SOPs and work accurately under deadlines.
• Capable of identifying problems and notify superiors.
• Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
• Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications for the Receiving Logistics Associate :
• High school diploma or equivalent; or relevant combination of experience and on-the-job training
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is temporary full-time, Monday-Saturday, five days/week (rotating Saturdays), hours vary based on needs, with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, Pennsylvania are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Attention To Detail