To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rockwall, TX 75032
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
HR Business Partner: Compliance & Benefits
Ez-flo International Inc • Rockwall, TX
Posted 2 months ago
The HR Business Partner is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management. This position
requires an extremely perceptive person who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels within the organization. The generalist must be sensitive to corporate needs, employee goodwill and the business needs.
- Enforce and advocate Company policies and procedures for all company personnel; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedure manual
- Benefits Administration: Prepare benefits packages, host enrollment meetings, enroll, terminate, audit, and authorize payment on benefits invoices upon ensuring accuracy; coordinates all leaves of absences and prepares required correspondence
- Implement and maintain human resources programs and services, including employee relations, conflict resolution, training and development, records management, safety and health, retention, AA/EEO compliance, exit interviews, and reward/recognition
- Improve manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; coaching and counseling managers anb employees
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence requirements; advising management on needed actions. Maintain compliance with regulations concerning employment
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the HR department and services performed
- Responsible for overall accuracy of payroll.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal regulatory authorities.
- Unemployment: Respond to unemployment claims and appeals
- Assist in creating, plan, and promote employee activities and company events
- Manage the maintenance of the HRIS System as it relates to Benefits, Time and
- Labor System and Payroll System
- Oversee worker compensation claims and audits
- Assists in employee relations activities, promoting the company culture and values and maintaining open communication; investigate and resolve all issues in a fair, consistent and confidential manner.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting/regulations affecting the human resources function; monitors exposure, directs response and information requests for required compliance and reports; assists and advises management on regulatory and compliance issues.
- Assist in training, interviewing, hiring and terminations.
- 5 years of human resources experience with a minimum of 3 years as a generalist
- Experience managing multiple sites is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proven knowledge of current, relevant federal/state legislation and associated policies
- Experience should include “hands-on” experience in all traditional HR functional roles including compensation, payroll, benefits design and administration policy administration, workers’ compensation, recruitment and employee relations
- 2 years of payroll experience
- Solid ethical foundation and lives by the Company core values
- Ability to handle employee issues with sensitivity and confidentiality
- Must be flexible with exceptional ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written are required
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills
- Must have exceptional follow through abilities