Job ID: 157140
Pike Industries, Inc., a subsidiary and integral part of CRH, is a leading Highway Contractor and the largest producer of Hot Mix Asphalt and Construction Aggregates in New England. Pike has experienced continual growth over the years and currently employs nearly 1,000 people throughout NH, ME and VT. The dedication, knowledge, and quality workmanship of our employees is what makes the company such a great success. If you’re looking for a challenging career at a company that will reward your efforts, look no further. Take the first step and apply for an exciting opportunity to gain top notch industry experience and pave the road to your success. All Roads Lead Here!
Paving Coordinator (Belmont, NH): We are seeking a safety minded, qualified individual for the Paving Coordinator position to cover the New Hampshire area. The candidate will be responsible for the safety of the paving crews and assuring 100% compliance with all corporate safety initiatives. Responsibility will include, but are not limited to the following; assisting the Area Manager with daily operations in sub-regions related to paving and coordination of people, equipment and materials between various crews. In addition, this position will work with the HMA FOB sales team to schedule plants. Classification: Monthly Salaried Position.
- Must be committed to providing and promoting a safe work environment.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, computer skills and knowledge of state DOT regulations and OSHA are a must.
- Associates degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; three to five years relate experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Has a cost focus to drive financial performance of paving crews.
- Direct scheduling of paving crews, trucks and oversee projects to be in compliance with required contracts and specifications.
- Review daily productivity levels and have a working knowledge of Construction KPIs.
- Review proposal specifications, drawings, attend pre-bid meting to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate with regard to paving items.
- Must be flexible to work extended hours with possible night and/or weekend work as well as overnights.
- The willingness to travel to other Pike locations throughout Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont when needed.
- A valid driver’s license.v
What CRH Americas Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Pike Industries, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this URL blocked - click to apply.
Extended Hours Trading
Occupational Health And Safety Administration (Osha)