Your Path Begins Here
At Renaissance Hotels, inspiration comes from the unexpected. Embrace spontaneity and discovery, and celebrate connection with the destination. Join a welcoming and motivated team of Ambassadors who embody the spirit and style of the local neighborhood.
Renaissance Milwaukee West, a premium distinctive hotel is seeking an energized and curious minded Market Attendant to join our team in Eldr+Rime.
The hotel is managed by Concord Hospitality Enterprises, one of the most respected franchisees in the industry. At Concord, we strive to create a culture that allows us to attract and retain the best people in the industry. It’s that culture that has built the outstanding team and has made us the successful company we are today.
Full-Time, Part-Time, and Seasonal Opportunities!
Here are some of the great benefits of working with us:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) with company contribution – free money!
- Deeply discounted hotel room stays worldwide
- Exclusive discounts on concert tickets, theme park passes, rental cars, and more
- Verizon wireless discount
- Free parking in structure and easy access to public transportation
- Associate discount on food and beverage
- Clean and secure locker room for personal belongings
- Personal and professional developmental opportunities; classroom training, online training, and educational assistance program
Additionally, full-time benefits also include:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance with multiple plan choices to best fit your needs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Group life insurance (provided by the company)
- Voluntary short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Provide guests with a friendly, enthusiastic, professional, and timely experience within the market and beverage and food outlets.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times.
- Take guest orders of market food and beverage items.
- Operate cash register and handle cash. Must be apt in handling money, currency, coins (as well as credit card, debit card, and check transactions). Follow proper drawer closing and opening procedures to ensure no miscalculation in counting money. Maintain records regarding transactions on computer.
- Engage with guest while also ensuring guest line moves swiftly and guest expectations are met.
- Prepare coffee and specialty coffee beverages to guest order.
- Use observations, intuition, and spontaneity in describing drink items and assisting guest in selection of items, when needed.
- Serve market items to the guest, which may be at the market counter or in the beverage and food outlets (restaurant, bar, lobby lounge).
- Maintain presentation of market display. Organize and restock market as needed.
- Maintain a clean and sanitized area at all time. Wipe up spills, remove debris from counters and surrounding areas, and remove trash.
- Assist in various beverage and food outlet tasks, as needed (such as polishing utensils, dish removal from tables, and assisting servers with guest needs).
- Report to work on time and in full uniform.
- Other duties as required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in customer service or food service (server, cashier, or barista experience a plus).
- Flexible availability is required (including weekends).
- The starting pay for this position is $12.00 per hour.
Concord’s foundation is our 5 Key Cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and Fun. We hire the best associates in the market and thus provide a great working environment for all. Enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company that cares about you and your development. We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Wine (Alcoholic Beverages)
Debits And Credits