Renee with Robert Half Finance and Accounting is seeking a full-time Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk to become an essential part of a company's rapidly growing team. The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for everything from matching, batching, and coding invoices, resolving A/P issues, processing expense reports, to updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L, and processing checks. Within this dynamic department, the Accounts Payable Clerk will have the opportunity to advance and grow their career. If you or someone you know is a good match for this exciting opportunity, send resumes right away to [ Email removed ] -
- Execute additional tasks as needed
- Assist internal business partners with any customer services needs
- Ensure invoices, checks, and other documents are properly sorted, logged, scanned, and filed
- Open, sort, and distribute daily department mail
- Produce full-cycle A/P
- Provide support during internal and external audits
- Handle administrative tasks for the AP/Finance Department
- Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; ensuring compliance with company policies
- Validate, record and send checks, including expediting special handling
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.