At Sanofi, we are an innovative global healthcare company, driven by one purpose: we chase the miracles of science to improve people's lives. Our teams across the world strive to transform the practice of medicine, turning the impossible into the possible for patients. We provide potentially life-changing treatments and the protection of life-saving vaccines to millions of people, and affordable access to our medicines in some of the world's poorest countries. Sanofi is listed in Paris (EURONEXT: SAN) and in New York (NYSE: SNY).
Sanofi Vaccines provides more than 1 billion doses of vaccine each year, making it possible to immunize more than 500 million people across the globe. A world leader in the vaccine industry, Sanofi Vaccines produces a portfolio of high-quality vaccines that matches its areas of expertise and meets public-health demand. The company's heritage, to create vaccines that protect life, dates back more than a century. Sanofi Vaccines is the largest company entirely dedicated to vaccines. Every day, the company invests more than EUR 1 million in research and development. For more information, please visit: www.sanofipasteur.com or www.sanofipasteur.us.
Make an Impact:
The Management Associate Program (MAP) (Leadership Development Program) within Sanofi Vaccines will expose you to a challenging and collaborative environment, with rotational assignments over 3-4 years. Management Associates gain broad exposure and contribute to various functional areas of Sanofi Vaccine's Commercial Operations organization by completing US-based and potential international rotations in areas such as Field Sales, Marketing, Immunization Policy, Strategic Planning, Business Development, Market Access, etc. Rotations are designed to last 9-12 months. Upon completion of the program, you have the opportunity pursue a role in a functional area that utilizes your strengths and matches with the needs of the business.
* Acquire a working knowledge and understanding of all products in the Sanofi Vaccines portfolio
* Gain practical, hands-on experience in terms of the commercialization of vaccines; and develop in-depth knowledge of market processes and selling skills
* Carry out duties specific to each rotational assignment, including, but not limited to: Field Sales, Marketing, Immunization Policy, Strategic Planning, Business Development, Market Access, etc.
* Acquire knowledge and skills to become a future business leader. Collaborate with senior management and internal stakeholders with various levels of expertise.
* Participate in management development training sessions as opportunities arise. This may include special assignments and or key experiences essential to the nature of the program.
* Gain cross-functional insight into business operations and translate those insights into organizational effectiveness.
* Acquire the ability to understand and assess data and programs to drive product performance.
Education: Must be working towards an MBA degree at an accredited university, with plans to graduate by Spring 2023; 3.0/4.0 GPA is a minimum requirement
Technical skills: Advanced knowledge of MS Office, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Willingness to relocate for a ~9-12 month Field Sales rotation
* Prior work experience in the healthcare sector and/or biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry
* Demonstrated leadership skills and the desire and ability to work effectively in a team environment
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills -Ability to successfully manage a multi-project workload
* Flexibility and demonstrated ability to adapt quickly to change
* Strong quantitative and analytical skills
As a healthcare company and a vaccine manufacturer, Sanofi has an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. All US based roles require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of your job responsibilities.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
- Business Development
- Hardworking And Dedicated