To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Norfolk, VA
- Amanda Archer
- Phone: 7578191383
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Nursing Care Partner / CNA / Certified Nursing Assistant
Aerotek • Norfolk, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Aerotek is currently hiring for an experienced nurse care partner or related experience such as a certified nursing assistant or CNA to be a part of one of the top healthcare companies in the Hampton Roads Area.
- Prepares patients for examination
- Must be certified nursing assistant or provide comparable education requirements
- Preferred experience or passion for working with in pediatrics or NICU
- Flexible work scheduling including 3- 12 hour shifts each week
- Transporting patients
- Experience working in inpatient setting
- Testing car seats
- Obtaining vital signs
- Providing basic support to patients and guardians
- Instruct patients about medication and special diets
- Prepares exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments
- Stocks examination rooms, triage area, and work station with medical supplies for designated team
- Receives and completes assigned tasks from providers
- Scan upcoming appointments for additional medical record information necessary
- Participate in all staff meetings, education lectures and quality improvement activities.
** There will be a fair amount of change and flexibility within this role so candidates must be comfortable with this.
Candidates must have related experience as a nurse care partner and have a flexible work schedule. All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply or call for more information.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.