Senior Program Manager
Currently, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) is seeking a dynamic Senior Program Manager to join our team in the Fort Belvoir area to provide support to the Army and to begin an exciting career within DSA. The program manager will oversee a large IT program providing services to the Army Program Executive Office Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS). These services include: 1) the management of the Army’s Enterprise-wide single sign-on and identity management platform EAMS-A/ AMID, and 2) The management of the enterprise collaboration system Army Knowledge Online (AKO). The Program Manager will be responsible for overseeing the long term sustainment of the program, software development activities, and major system upgrades, including a migration to a commercial cloud provider.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Planning, coordinating, monitoring, and directing all mission activities in the areas of Identity Management, Enterprise Portal Management, and Security Management.
- Providing innovative approaches to strategic technical planning and solutions to overcome operational challenges and obstacles.
- Development of program deliverables including a: Project Management Plan (PMP), Initial Integrated Baseline Review (IBR), Weekly Joint Status Reviews (JSR), Communications Plan, Quality Assurance Plan, and Risk Management Plan
- Implementing program management disciplines to include: human resources management, data/deliverable management, risk management, configuration control, test and evaluation management
- Lead complex tasks, including review of work products for correctness, compliance with industry best practices, DoD standards, and Army standards.
- Representing the program to Army staff including the KO, COTR, system owners and external system managers.
- 10 years of experience in the management of Department of Defense IT contracts
- 3 years of experience with the Agile Software Development method.
- B.S. Degree In a Relevant Field
- Possess an active Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Possess knowledge and experience with Department of Defense (DOD)/Army plans, policies, standards, and methods aimed at the acquisition and support of military programs and resources for Army systems
- Must have experience working in large, complex IT environments.
- Experience working within the Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Experience with Web Portal Management Management
- Experience with LDAP and Identity Management Solutions (IdAM)
- Experience working with cloud solutions to include Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware Cloud, Microsoft Azure, etc.
Under indirect supervision, oversees the operational planning, establishment,
execution, and evaluation of a multifaceted program/project typically consisting of a set of closely related subprograms or associated activities.
Oversees fiscal, operational, administrative, and human resources management of the program; seeks and develops outside funding sources,serves as principal point of representation and liaison with external constituencies on operational matters, and provides day-to-day technical/professional guidance and leadership as appropriate to the area of expertise.
- MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD SECRET CLEARANCE; this will be verified prior to interview. Therefore, only US Citizens can be considered for this position.
About DSA (DSAinc.com)
Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers' business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA's people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers.Our culture embraces training and development opportunities that include leadership programs, employee networks, continued education, and much more. We recognize that building expertise in your profession benefits everyone, and our leadership training programs help employees better manage their projects, inspire coworkers and customers to action, and reinforce DSA's guiding principles since 1963.
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual — our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).DSA employees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market that include a Vanguard 401K. DSA provides equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status; race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.
DSA will provide necessary reasonable accommodation to ensure that an individual with a disability who is not able to fully utilize DSA's online job application system is provided with equal opportunity to apply and be considered for all jobs. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email HR @dsainc.com or call 1-877-422-4372.
Determine Best Practices