Full service mortgage banking firm looking for a MAP/LEAN Underwriter! - PROFIT SHARING!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ashleigh Mann
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $85,000 - $115,000A bit about us:
We are a full-service nationwide mortgage banking firm. Our range of services includes commercial lending across a variety of platforms such as FHA/HUD, Bridge, & Mezzanine Financing as well as Preferred Equity for both stabilized and new-construction properties. We are one of the largest FHA/HUD lenders for multifamily and healthcare properties in the United States and services in excess of $5 billion of commercial real estate loans.Why join us?
401(k) & profit-sharing programs
- Healthcare Plan including dental & vison, as well as HAS account options
- Floating holiday schedule (9 Days)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) commiserate with experience & tenure
- Transit & parking pre-tax plans with company subside where eligible
- Fully stocked kitchen (Kosher & Non-Kosher) as well as food delivery several times a week
- Wellness Benefits such as discounted gym memberships and group fitness classes
- In-office services such as chiropractor, nail, & hair appointments on a monthly basis
Required Experience & Skill Sets:
- Must be an approved MAP or LEAN Underwriter
- Experience in leading a team of analysts
- Strong communication skills with clients, consultants, FHA personnel, and internal staff
- Ability to prioritize tasks with strong time management skills
- Ability to understand and apply guidelines and regulations
- A command of the underwriting process and ability to problem solve on the move
- Experience with other lending platforms a plus
Role & Responsibilities
- Underwrite multifamily and/or healthcare deals in compliance with FHA guidelines
- Represent company in a professional manner when communicating with FHA
personnel, clients, third-party consultants and industry partners
- Take the initiative to problem solve issues related to the interpretation of policies &
guidelines and the application to specific deals
- Lead a team of analysts in organizing and prioritizing the pipeline of deals
- Work with the closing & servicing teams
- Assemble and present all loan packages to the credit committee for approval
- Work with third-party consultants to understand all pertinent market information
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.