To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington Heights, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Apex Systems • Arlington Heights, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Customer Service Representative
Long-Term Contract Opportunity | Arlington Heights, IL
**Telecommunication Experience Required**
Apex Systems, is currently looking to hire Telecommunication Customer Service Representatives in Arlington Heights, IL. Our client, a leading Telecom Supplier is looking for sharp individuals who possess excellent customer service skills, organization, ability to provide coordination across multiple contacts, and have a background in data management/entry.
This will be a year + long contract that will require you to sit on site among a large team of peers that promotes a winning culture! Our client is looking for IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE CANDIDATES.
***IF INTERESTED, please reach out to Amelia Reynolds at: email@example.com with your updated resume, phone number, and times you're available to speak with her.
Location: Arlington Heights, IL
Hours: must be flexible for a Mon-Fri f 8 hours per day, between 7am and 7pm.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for fielding incoming calls for field remediation, connecting with customers, coordinating times for remediation, and tracking/inputting data to ensure all steps are completed efficiently.
- Customer service is very important and you will be representing our client at all times and must be able to provide white glove treatment to any and all individuals you speak to.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a high volume call center (over 30 calls per day) will be required for this position.
- Prior experience working within a telecommunication role
- Must be able to respond efficiently to incoming telephone calls, and coordinate remediation process to all individuals involved.
- Experience entering and tracking data within excel is required
- Must provide customer and client satisfaction to all individuals you speak with
- Exhibit the ability to work within a team environment while maintaining individual performance goals and expectations
- Prior experience in using effective organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and adapt to a fluctuating workload.
Once again, if interested please send your most up to date resume, phone number, and available times to speak to Amelia Reynolds: firstname.lastname@example.org!
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178