You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has owner operator truck driver opportunities available now for CDL-A drivers! Apply today and enjoy life on the road with competitive pay and plenty of great driver rewards:
Owner Operator CDL-A Truck Drivers Enjoy:
- $1.07/mile loaded and empty
- Increased to $1.12/mile loaded and empty after 6 months of continuous service
- Transition Pay
- Monthly retention bonus after the final month installment of the transition pay
- Fuel surcharge paid (loaded and empty)
- Paid base plates and permits
- Optional discount fuel network
- Bonus program
- 100% lumper reimbursement
- No hazmat
- $40 Stop Pay (after 1st stop)
- Paid reefer fuel and paid tolls
- Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
- Passenger plan
- Late-model leasing opportunities available
Owner Operator CDL-A Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Valid CDL-A
- Minimum 21-years-old
All amounts stated herein represent gross pay and are subject to change, and may be subject to Federal, state, and local tax and other withholding requirements or driver-authorized deductions. Nothing contained herein is any warranty or guaranty of the amount that an individual will actually earn. There are many factors that can significantly affect the amount an individual will actually earn and the success of an individual. TransAm Trucking is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 3952264307
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.