At UnitedHealthcare, we’re simplifying the health care experience, creating healthier communities and removing barriers to quality care. The work you do here impacts the lives of millions of people for the better. Come build the health care system of tomorrow, making it more responsive, affordable and equitable. Ready to make a difference? Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
As a member of the UHN National Network Strategy team, you’ll help with the development and implementation of initiatives and programs to guide the overall product implementation for UnitedHealthcare’s Medicare Advantage and Community Plans and programs. You will be instrumental in representing National UHN on various initiatives throughout the organization as well as responsible for tracking the pricing configuration of migration projects through implementation or transformation.
This position serves as a key resource to the to the Strategy team and local network partners addressing questions regarding contract set-ups, contract rate corrections.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Manage Reporting outputs and protocols for Network migrations and key projects
- Oversee provider data review and track necessary corrections for large projects
- Act in a SME capacity for UHN network policies
- Coordinate updates to support delegated credentialing entities, aligning to migrating operational requirements
- Coordinate with Program Managers to develop project specific reporting needs
- Oversee creation of team’s reporting deliverables to senior leadership and other segments
- Research and collaborate with appropriate business owners to support market needs
- Coordinate with business partners, system configuration teams, PROS and other departments/segments in the development and tracking of pricing configurations
- Prioritize and organize own work to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail, problem solving, and establishing and maintaining strong business relationships
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years project management experience
- 3+ years of experience working with reporting tools and generating effective reports (such as Excel, Access, SQL)
- 2+ years working knowledge of government programs
- 2+ years experience in a network management-related role, such as contracting, network development or provider services
- Experience working with provider data
- Experience working with NDB, CSP Facets, COSMOS and NICE
- Knowledge and proficiency in the health care industry and contracting process
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office suite including Word and PowerPoint
- Solid interpersonal skills, establishing rapport and working well with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (ability to speak clearly and concisely, conveying complex or technical information in a manner that others can understand, as well as ability to understand and interpret complex information from others)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Work with a Fortune 5 organization that’s serving millions of people as we transform health care with bold ideas. Bring your energy for driving change for the better. Help us improve health access and outcomes for everyone, as we work to advance health equity, connecting people with the care they need to feel their best. As an industry leader, our commitment to improving lives is second to none.
Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, or New York City Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $66,100 to $118,300. The salary range for Connecticut/Nevada/New York City residents is $72,800 to $129,900. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
•All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes — an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.