EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Deputy Project Manager
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services has a need for a Deputy Project Manager in Washington, DC.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute and manage terms of contract.
- Partner with project Chief Engineer to ensure all contract requirements and work standards are met.
- Control labor and budget costs.
- Monitor and prepare project schedules.
- Prepare and present computer generated spreadsheets and reports.
- Maintain regular communication and collaboration with client.
- Prepare and manage communication with general contractors for assigned projects.
- Assist the project manager with essential project duties.
- Prepare documents for billing and coordinate with accounting personnel, as required.
- Report and resolve client concerns and/or grievances, if needed.
- Attend and conduct meetings, as required.
- Comply with all company operating policies, procedures, and safety programs as established.
- Follows safety guidelines.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience managing/supervising commercial or government facilities maintenance contracts.
- A bachelor’s degree in facilities management, business or engineering preferred.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer- Veterns/Disabled.