The Finance Manager will work alongside the CFO on various projects. Our client is a Private Equity owned business looking to grow both organically and via acquisition over the near term. The Finance Manager will have daily and weekly responsibilities, and will also be asked to complete ad hoc projects as needed. For the successful candidate, this role will be a career move into Private Equity with a lot of room for growth.
Our client is a rapidly expanding specialty apparel manufacturer within a stable niche space. With recently acquired businesses coming on board, and the anticipation of future acquisitions, my client is looking to add a Finance Manager to their team. The successful candidate will be someone with a strong financial analytics background who is looking for an opportunity to break into the Private Equity world.
The Finance Manager will work alongside the CFO across both the domestic and international sides of our client's business. The Finance Manager will translate strategic and operational scenarios into data driven analyses that will identify opportunities for the company. Additional responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Analyze and interpret financial results
- Maintain the annual budget and financial models
- Play a key role in acquisition analysis and make recommendations for the organization
- Direct exposure to the private equity ownership organization
- Provide feedback to team members and C-level leadership
- Bachelor's Degree required; preference for a concentration in accounting, finance, mathematics or statistics
- Proficiency in Crystal Reporting and Host Analytics
- Advanced Excel capabilities
- Strong work ethic and a can-do attitude
- Ability to communicate directly with Private Equity and C-level leadership
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
Provide Financial Support
Provide Consultative Advice