$15.20 to $17.60 hourly
Medical Receptionists might be interested in this job in Rockland, Massachusetts! Candidates seeking career-building opportunities in the Private Medical field, might want to look into this recently available long-term temporary position. If you are selected for this Medical Receptionist role, you will be the director of first impressions, providing customer service over the phone and in-person. For this Medical Receptionist position, we're seeking a self-starter who finds value working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while providing support and solutions to patients, healthcare professionals, insurance providers, etc. Apply as soon as possible!
- Assisting patients with paperwork
- Responsible for insurance verifications with health insurance organizations
- Making appointments, collecting co-pays, and providing receipt of money in accordance with established procedures
- Highly-responsive to telephone calls in a detail-oriented and effective manner within minimum rings
- Acting as a liaison with patients and providers in a compassionate and kind manner
- Attending to the management of patient medical records
- Recording patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Ensuring the waiting and reception areas are kept neat and clean; reporting on any damage
- Order-keeping various files and providing general office duties, e.g. faxing, scanning, data entry, etc.
- This position is best filled with someone with experience with insurance billing and an electronic medical record system, as well as social media platforms
- 1 or more years of experience handling multi-line phone systems
- Skills in multi-line phone systems preferred
- Strong familiarity with Receptionist Duties
- Comprehensive knowledge of Medical Setting
- Previous Medical Office experience preferred
- 1+ year of experience as a Medical Receptionist
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively with individuals of all backgrounds
- High School Diploma required, A.S. Degree in healthcare/related field preferred
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Medical Receptionist
for more information.
Attention To Detail