Ambu is a company with ambitious growth targets. Our ability to effectively engage with our customers and stakeholders through our print and digital marketing communication channels will be essential to support our further growth.
We are seeking a Director of Marketing Communications to provide management to a growing marketing communications team. As our new Director of Marketing Communications, you will have a unique opportunity to influence the future direction of Ambu's creative, digital and content marketing strategy. You will be leading Ambu's content development, creative design, web presence, digital marketing and customer facing event activities (e.g. tradeshows). You will work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with multiple global call points, both internally and externally.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
* Lead and develop the department's Marketing Communications professionals
* Function as the lead marketing communications expert to facilitate the development of comprehensive, integrated marketing communications plans for Ambu's product portfolio that aligns with company and market strategies
* Recommend best channels to execute marketing communication campaigns
* Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all Organizationpublications
* Ensure all organizational print and electronic materials are in compliance with organizational Brand guidelines
* Execute local website strategy, including content, design, usability, and conversion.
* Oversee digital marketing strategy and implement of SEO, PPC, and lead generation strategies to maximize traffic and conversion
* Execution of efficient, impactful and process driven campaigns
* Develop strategy for customer engagement throughout customer lifecycle
* Manage annual budget and lead annual marketing communications budget planning
* Assure marketing communications initiatives are cost-effective and produce measurable results.
* Ensure any internal and outsourced work is consistent, high quality, cost-effective, and reflects corporate branding specifications
* Execution of PR strategy
Qualifications, Skills, and Education:
* Bachelor's Degree, preferred in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
* 10+ years of experience in Marketing or Communications
* 5+ years of experience in the Medical Device industry, preferred
* Extensive experience leading digital marketing activities with proven ROI
* Demonstrated leadership qualities and interpersonal skills, with track record of successfully motivating cross functional teams
* Med tech or device experience
* Strong analytical and project management skills
* Strong presentation skills are required to support the Management team with relevant materials for both internal and external presentations
* Valid driver's license, willingness to fly
Employment at Ambu is contingent upon being fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Documentation will be required. Requests for a religious or medical exemption from mandatory vaccination may be granted, if applicable, and subject to reasonable accommodation(s).
Ambu provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Business Administration
- Content Creation