To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ridgefield Park, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales Rep - Inside
The Nature's Bounty Co. • Ridgefield Park, NJ
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sales Rep - Inside
- Ridgefield Park, NJ
For more than 70 years, The Nature’s Bounty Co. has enriched the lives of consumers around the world and stood as the leader in health and wellness by introducing innovative products and solutions to the marketplace. Putting science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business, the brands of The Nature’s Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world. Always motivated by nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health, our vision for health and wellness has inspired leading brands such as Nature’s Bounty®, Sundown Naturals®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Ester-C®, MET-Rx®, Pure Protein®, Balance®, Body Fortress®, Puritan’s Pride® and Organic Dr.®, among others. As a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition and ethical beauty products, The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms.
Are you looking for an opportunity to showcase your sales savvy and relationship building prowess? Solgar, an entrenched leader in the Natural Products Group industry, is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to manage and develop sales within assigned inside account portfolios for their Natural Food Channel. We're looking for our next Inside Sales Representative to bring a proven track record of delivering sales revenue, incremental growth, new product placement and territory profitability. You'll be responsible for meeting (and exceeding!) established goals in territory sales, new facings and new or restored accounts.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for managing and growing territory sales and profitability.
- Establish relationships with key personnel at every account.
- Presentation and placement of promotional programs.
- Management of product assortment, set placement and brand visibility.
- New item presentations and placement.
- Present sales information to maximize distribution and sell through with each account.
- Build account portfolio by prospecting to established, developmental new accounts and restore old accounts not currently being serviced.
- Follow up with accounts in a timely manner regarding account needs, requests, credits, etc.
- Manages, processes and maintains accurate account requests, orders, credits and needs.
- Forecasting of baseline sales and growth projections within the territory and individual accounts based on company objectives.
- Create and implement a daily, weekly & monthly call cycle that covers entire account listing
- When possible establish pre-set & preplanned appointments with key account contact person to optimize sales call.
- Schedule and coordinate office time with management in order to meet objectives and complete paperwork.
- Completion of daily and weekly required paperwork and forms.
- Generate and analyze system reports specific to account and division needs.
- Completion of weekly time sheet and any business reports.
- Coordinate with sales support team and customer care on customer support and initiatives.
- Attendance to all company provided conference or educational meetings and calls.
- Organization and maintenance of educational materials to provide in store training and demos on brands and product lines.
- Staff education and information updates of product line.
- Presentation of new item programs, promotions marketing / merchandising collateral materials.
- B.A., B.S. or A.A. Degree a Plus, not required.
- Minimum of 3 years inside sales experience required.
- Demonstrated phone selling skill set along with strong written and verbal communication, organization skills and effective time management and multi-tasking capabilities required.
- Experience including retail category management, promotional planning, product presentations and merchandising.
- Knowledge of retail business operations and integration of promotional programs for retail sell through preferred.
- Ability to use and inter-face with multi computer applications including: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word required.
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at 631-244-2120 if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our on-line job postings.