Gpac is currently working with one of the top engineering firm that is looking for a full time Project Engineer Manager with strong technical abilities, and experienced in transportation design.
Manage civil engineering projects including roadways and other infrastructure projects for public agencies
* Lead, self-perform, and/or oversee engineering design in the preparation of construction plans and specifications, technical design reports, project schedules, cost estimates, and other associated project/contract deliverables
* Coordinate workload and resource allocation on a weekly basis with other project managers
* Responsible and accountable for meeting client expectations and maintaining positive connections with our clients
* Prepare and carry-out project management and quality control plans to meet project goals, budgets, and schedules
* Prepare invoicing and follow-up to collect AR in a timely manner
* Support the construction process by reviewing submittals, answering questions, and conducting field visits
* Assist in business development activities and prepare proposals for competitive pursuits
6 to 10 years experience
- PE, EIT
- Experienced/Senior Design/Project Engineer (Very good Design Skills and Awareness of Roadway Packages)
- AutoCAD (Civil 3D) - mastery from a design standpoint
- In-Design or Other Roadway Design Packages a plus!
- MicroStation a plus!
- Other Programs
- MS Project a plus!
- Caltrans Design
* Excellent compensation
* Unlimited growth opportunities
* They offer a benefits package that includes; competitive salaries, bonuses, profit sharing, pension plans, and 401k, as well as, premium medical, dental, and vision plans.
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Engineering positions, reach out to Amy Brown with Gpac at Email blocked - click to apply
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Engineer In Training