To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
- Denver Driver 27
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Driver - $1,000 Bonus
MV Transportation • Denver, CO
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
MV Transportation's Denver Division is proud to be RTD's largest Access-A-Ride contracted provider. We are searching for Drivers who are interested in launching a career in Denver, CO. Experienced drivers and entry level candidates are encouraged to apply, commercial driver's license not required
The Paratransit Driver is responsible for safely operating a van-type company vehicle. The primary objective of the Driver is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation.
- $1000 Sign On Bonus
- $16.00 an hour after training
- Paid training - $12.50 an hour during training, about 3 weeks.
- $100 monthly Safety and Attendance bonus
- Health benefits including medical, dental and vision
- Vacation and Sick - Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- RTD Bus Pass
- Life Insurance
- Safely transporting passengers that are either senior citizens, persons
- with disabilities or have special needs.
- Assisting passengers on and off the vehicles
- Four point securement of wheelchairs and scooters
- Escorting passengers from vehicle to/from first portal of locations
- Radio communication of transport details with dispatch
- Must be available to work a flexible work schedule that will include evenings, nights, weekends, and some holidays
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, DOT Physical and background check
- Must have a valid Driver's license and a minimum two (2) years continuous driving history
- Able to read and use a map or GPS
- Must have a strong knowledge of the Denver street system and surrounding suburbs
- Possess excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with people with disabilities
- Computer experience a plus
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.