Accounts Receivable Supervisor/ManagerCompensation:
$110000.00 to $135000.00 yearly
**Accounts Receivable Manager for Entertainment Co.**
Please send resume to Eric Herndon for consideration
Accounts Receivable Manager manages the daily operations of the Company’s accounts receivable function. This position supervises a staff of eight and is responsible for all activities necessary for billing and collecting of outstanding balances. The position is also responsible for oversight of adherence to accounting principles, in addition to financial analysis and reporting of dues results.
• Ensure consistent application of best practices in receivable accounting.
- Manage the function that gathers and tracks balances outstanding.
- Analyze member earnings and dues activities, and report regularly to elected leadership and executive management on the status of dues collections.
- Assess and recommend improvements in business processes.
- Participate in strategic planning to improve processes, including planning for technology upgrades.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to assure the accuracy of data
- Work with other financial functions (Accounts Payable and General Ledger) to ensure accuracy of financial records.
- Supervise staff; provide training, individual coaching and performance reviews.
- Manage, monitor, and enforce administrative and financial policies and procedures.
• Other duties as required.
• Strong accounting background. CPA preferred
• Minimum seven years work experience in Accounts Receivable, with responsibility for direct customer contact.
• Experience with other key financial functions, including General Ledger and Accounts Payable.
• A minimum of three years of direct supervisory experience.
• BA/BS Degree in Finance/Accounting or a commensurate level of directly related experience.
Accounts Receivable (AR), Billing Statements
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Receivable Manager
for more information.
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable