Working under general supervision, greets drivers, provides receiving updates, and coordinates communication with outside carriers. Enters delivery receipts into system. Distributes ti-hi sheets to drivers and lumpers. Monitors and loads the printers, paper, and ribbons for receiving office. Assembles all delivery receipts, packing lists, and purchase order documentation for warehouse. Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Updates and balances purchase orders as received. Keys pertinent information into Triceps and finalizes purchase orders. Accurately receives and processes all inbound freight for Grocery Warehouse.
- Manually breaks down, separates and sorts corresponding paperwork for all inbound purchase orders.
- Distributes Triceps receiving documents to drivers, warehouse personnel checking product and lumpers that will unload product.
- Runs corresponding Triceps reports on the computer, double-checks for accuracy and alerts management of any inconsistencies.
- Prints and distributes pallet labels to receiving checkers.
- Initiates receiving process upon drivers’ arrival. Greets driver, directs driver to proper unloading door and instructs driver of procedures.
- Processes delivery receipts into tracking program. Enters and tracks receiving violations and assesses correct fees to be charged.
- Position requires a high school education or equivalent work experience. Additional coursework in office skills, including personal computers, would be beneficial.
- Position requires at least one year of office experience using a personal computer. Administrative experience, including the preparation of invoices and related forms and reports is desirable.
- Position requires a good working knowledge of MS-Word, Excel, and associated business software. Grocery industry experience would be beneficial.
- Position requires a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively; good numerical aptitude; ability to perform detail work quickly and accurately to meet deadlines; and typing speed of at least 50 words per minute; ability to lift and carry cases of paper and label stock weighing up to 40 lbs.
A GREAT PLACE TO GROW!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. UNFI is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.