Requisition ID: 15171
Functional Area: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Posting Locations: Sandston
Manufacturing Operator II
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional team! Coca-Cola Consolidated, the largest Coca-Cola bottler in the US, is looking for Manufacturing Operator II!
Things you should know about working as a Manufacturing Operator II:
To operate, monitor, maintain and control the operation of Level II production machinery according to production standards and schedules. To manage flavor changeovers, package changeovers, bottle changeovers, line startups and runouts.
What would success look like?
• Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment start up and operation on multiple pieces of equipment
• Monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality product and minimal unplanned stops
• Accurately and efficiently perform steps necessary to conduct flavor/package changes and proper shut-downs to minimize down-time wasted resources
• Read & write; have basic troubleshooting skills; interpret written SOP’s or instructions; interpret verbal instructions; basic math
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Operations experience with fillers, labelers, decals, detesters, forklifts (Desired)
• Strong mechanical and machine troubleshooting skills (Desired)
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.