Are you looking for FLEXIBLE and MEANINGFUL work?
We are hiring CAREGivers for ALL SHIFTS! We work around YOUR SCHEDULE!
Home Instead is still hiring through the COVID-19 Pandemic, and our services are more necessary than ever. We are dedicated to keeping our staff and clients safe and healthy.
At Home Instead, our CAREGivers enjoy building relationships with the seniors in our community and look forward to going to work each day! Working here nurtures their soul and is a passion instead of an everyday job. This labor of love will enable you to build fulfilling and lasting relationships with your clients while dignifying them through their aging process. Most importantly, you will make a meaningful difference in the lives of your clients and their families. The world's most trusted source of home care is seeking compassionate individuals like YOU, to help care for our seniors in the Northern Colorado Area! .
Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. We have a variety of part-time shifts available!
- Flexible schedules that fit your life & availability
- World-class training
- Compatibility Matching
- Competitive Pay
- Paid On-going Development & Education
- 24/7 Office Support
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Assistance with dressing/grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence care
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Possess a valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle and valid auto insurance
- Successfully pass a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
We have a variety of shifts available. Pay starts at $15.00/hour. *Different wages apply for Estes Park Caregivers. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/northerncolorado or call
970.494.0289 and ask to speak with Traci.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- Home Care
- Caring For People With Dementia
- Alzheimer's Disease