At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch Our Story:' [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Site Civil Intern
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
The Site Civil Intern performs assignments under the direct supervision of a professional or Project Manager. This is an individual enrolled in undergraduate engineering studies or a graduate without prior experience.
* Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate architectural or electrical engineering program during the summer of 2023
* 3.0 GPA
* Attention to detail a must
* Must possess strong problem-solving and communication skills
* Basic Microsoft Office skills
* An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
* Prefer 2 years completed toward degree
* Demonstrated knowledge of software packages related to field of study/industry
At HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
- Attention To Detail
- Electrical Engineering
- Enterprise Application Software
- Microsoft Office
- Problem Solving