To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
329 Harvest Lane
Williston, VT 05495
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Non-CDL Delivery Driver
Westaff • Williston, VT
Posted 1 month ago
Westaff is hiring for an innovative non-profit with the mission of waste reduction, job skill training and poverty relief. this position with be operating Isuzu 14-foot box truck, picking up donations and delivering purchased goods and materials throughout Vermont.
The Truck Driver will locate items in the store for delivery, plan routes for safe and efficient driving and move furniture and appliances into and out of homes and businesses. The Truck Driver will work with staff to make deliveries and pick-ups in the most efficient and prompt way, while providing excellent customer service.
Duration: Direct Hire
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm
- Drive truck safely at all times.
- Move items in a manner that is safe. Use lifting equipment properly and in a way that safeguards the customer’s property, inventory and own physical health
- Properly account for all pick-up and delivery fees, complete invoices accurately
- Call customers as needed for directions or to report any changes or problems in the schedule
- Monitor truck maintenance schedule, check fluids, and ensure truck is in excellent operating condition
- Communicate effectively with dispatch regarding vehicle needs, alterations in schedule, etc
- Maintain visual appearance of truck on inside and out. Wash truck as needed to maintain professional appearance.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills and an ability to use them with a variety of audiences
- Excellent driving record and valid driver’s license
- Able to lift 150 pounds (assisted)
- Ability and willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Maintain safe working habits in line with OSHA safety policies