$40000.00 to $43000.00 yearly
Robert Half is looking for a Client Representative for a growing organization in the Towson, MD area. This role is full-time direct-hire position that offers substantial room for growth and career development. If interested, please email resumes to Email blocked - click to apply
- Support a team of Client Account Managers
- Process customer transactions
- Prepare all necessary documents as required
- Assist with billing, accounts receivable, client questions and other basic accounting
- Track renewals
- Handle customer service matters
- Perform account audits
- Maintain document library
- Process credit card payments
- Special projects as assigned
- Degree highly preferred, but not required
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- Basic understanding of accounting (billing, accounts receivable, collections, etc)
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to bounce between several tasks at once
This role offers great benefits and bonus potential. If you are looking to join a stable company with a tenured management team, this may be the job for you!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Sharepoint Document Library