Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At Trinity Services Group, a TKC Holdings Company, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training, including a $250 bonus for completing training within the first 60 days of employment, and a clear career path.
About This Position
The Food Service Worker accurately and efficiently prepares and serves a variety of food items in accordance with assigned work instructions and menus. This position also utilizes a variety of food preparation utensils and machines in preparing food.
Our ideal candidate is awesome at the following:
- Passionate about food and service
- Has a solid understanding of food handling regulations
- Desire to always learn more
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Dependable and flexible
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities:
- Supervise inmate labor and/or team members in the kitchen during food prep and food service shifts in the kitchen
- Prepare, assist or instruct inmate labor and/or team members in the preparation of a variety of food items in accordance with departmental work production standards, standardized recipes, and work instructions
- Follow assigned facility housekeeping and safety practices in all preparation, oversight, and serving of correctional facility meals
What You'll Need
- High school diploma or GED is required, and you must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check and drug screening
- Prior institutional food service or restaurant, cafeteria experience is a plus
- ServSafe® Food Handler certification is preferred
- We offer an additional $0.25/hr with certification and we’ll provide the training
Trinity Services Group (TSG) offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TSG offers a variety of medical plans with:
- Prescription coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Many more benefits can be selected to create the right package for you
TSG also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for:
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Outline Of Food Preparation
- Food Services
- Restaurant Operation