Acuity is seeking a System Engineer - Security on our Prevention team focusing on CyberArk Privileged Access Security and CyberArk Conjur (DAP). Main responsibilities will be owning, enhancing, architecting, and supporting our CyberArk environment. Other experience including Windows, Linux, MacOS, least privilege practices, ability to work with platforms, Pyton, RESTful API's, and Ansible Tower would be beneficial.
* Manage and support security devices such as firewalls, IDS, VPN, etc.
* Keep abreast of evolving trends and changes in security models and methodologies.
* Proactively study evolving security threats and associated methods of protection against them.
* Monitor the authorization process for granting user access to any or all systems.
* Review security of data related to existing systems, and suggest/implement changes as necessary.
* Take part in planning, developing and implementing security frameworks and methodologies for new systems to ensure sound data security on all platforms.
* Develop and enhance Acuity IT security policies and associated standards and procedures.
* Develop and document methods of ensuring compliance with Acuity IT security policies and associated standards and procedures.
* Actively monitor and conduct penetration tests to discover vulnerabilities in information systems.
* Manage security fault resolutions and documentation.
* Responsible for identifying enhancements and changes to network security configurations.
* Defines and documents processes to manage the network security.
* Detailed understanding and experience with network protocols.
* Train local and remote users on operating system software packages and hardware operation.
* Test new software products and releases as well as hardware devices.
* Assist in establishing standards and trouble reporting procedures.
* Assist in system performance monitoring, reporting and tuning.
* Assist in the integration of multiple hardware platforms.
* Participate in the Disaster Recovery plan and rehearsals.
* Design new or revised architectures to include the software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements and provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces.
* Remain abreast of company and industry directions.
* Regular and predictable attendance.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's or Associate Degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent and continued field specific education.
3-5 years practical experience in computer operations, applications and/or technical support or information security.
* A keen interest and aptitude for problem identification and resolution.
* Full understanding of operating system hardware, software, network components, security, and/or database management system.
* Ability to provide exact audit trials and recovery points during project life cycles to ensure maximum system stability.
* Ability to work cooperatively with technical and non-technical system users and industry vendors.
* Good listening ability as well as the ability to competently train others.
* Willingness to respond to problems with little notice as well as to adjusting off hours scheduling to meet company project installation dates.
This position is classified as exempt.
The salary range for this position is $85,000 to $120,000 annually. This salary range is an estimate and the actual salary will vary based on applicant's education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
- Active Listening
- Computer Networks
- Computer Security