Human Resources General
Job Posting Title:
Manager, Human Resources
Manages human resources, employee relations, and organizational development at Buckner, KY manufacturing facility, playing a key leadership role in that facility. Manages several areas of human resources such as recruiting, staffing, employee relations, employee engagement, organizational development, training, EEO/AAP, benefits, and compensation within expanding facility. Assists top management in planning, development, implementation and evaluation of HR activities. Involves effective administration of existing programs in accordance with policies and procedures with areas of focus on employee engagement, leadership development and compliance.
* Provides direction and counsel in all areas of human resources in support of plant operations.
* Manages all employee relations aspects.
* Oversees requisition, recruitment, interview and selection.
* Serves as resource to plant manager and leadership team regarding human resources related topics and issues.
* Recommends, develops, implements policies, practices and procedures.
* Leads employee engagement effort, working with plant leadership and management in the creation and use of best
* Analyzes and leads training and development needs.
* Assists in the strategic development and planning process.
* Manages governmental and company regulatory compliance efforts.
* Leads culture in assessment process and provides direction for planning and developing action plans.
* Manages plant benefits, compensation and payroll related processes.
* Develops and implements HR related plans and practices, aligning with operational objectives.Supervision: Has 2 direct reportsQualifications/Education/Experience/Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management or related field required. Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of seven years HR generalist experience in a dynamic environment required.
- Minimum of three years of Human Resources management experience in a manufacturing environment required,Food Manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience in union avoidance programs and cultural engagement
- Human resources Certification preferred: SPHR, PHR.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with ability to communicate with broad groups of people.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and drive change across shifts, across functions in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience supporting performance management, talent management, compensation, and other HR functionalities via automated systems required.
- Demonstrated leadership ability with proven experience in strategy development and problem solving. This is a very "hands on" role at the plant level.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Manager, Human Resources. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.