Payment Operations Specialist
Jefferson Wells has an immediate need for a Payment Operations Specialist to join one of our premier clients located in the greater Milwaukee area! The ideal candidate will possess solid experience with ACH Transactions, Wire Transfers, Exceptions, Adjustments and Returns within a Banking environment. In return for your outstanding talent, you will enjoy a generous compensation/benefit package, unlimited learning opportunity, work with a dynamic team and highly desired employer, as well as get the chance to showcase what you know and make an immediate impact!
Facilitates and completes the processing of transactions affiliated with the daily requirements necessary for ACH (Automated Clearing House) transactions, Wires, Exceptions, Adjustments and Returns.
- ACH: Process daily ACH transaction activity including settlement, monitoring of credit limits, notifications of change, and research.
- Wire Transfers: Monitor and settle both incoming and outgoing wire transfers using the wire system for Domestic and International wires.
- Monitors and remains current on fraud trends impacting both the ACH payment channel and the wire transfer payment channel.
- Exceptions: Reviews and Processes all nonpost, overdraft and stop payment items that have rejected. Assures proper settlement to customer account or GL as necessary.
- Adjustments: Processes and clears customer and bank adjustments received. Completes all International Collections and Foreign Item processing.
- Returns: Assures all Incoming Returns are charged back to proper client account and processes all Outgoing Returns to settle exception items determined throughout the day.
- 2+ years in relevant and/or bank-related experience; wire transfer experience is a plus.
- Must be client-focused with the ability to provide superior customer service and the ability to understand the impact of operational procedures on clients.
- Must be able to work independently on multiple tasks and easily adapt to changing surroundings.
- Strong PC skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to be considered for, please contact us as soon as possible!
At Jefferson Wells ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Payment Operations Specialist), we have built a reputation for results-driven, innovative workforce solutions that help companies create competitive advantage. From basic to complex, we custom tailor our services to fit our clients' needs from interim and permanent professional talent resourcing to complete project solutions in the areas of Risk Advisory, Tax, and Finance/Accounting. Our professionals provide specialized industry and technical experience and expertise to our clients, enabling them to accelerate their business performance. We serve clients, including Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies, from offices worldwide, leveraging the workforce capabilities of the Manpower Group.
Automated Clearing House