Registered Nurse(RN)- Willow- Chosen Healthcare $3,000 SIGN ON BONUS Job Summary:
The R.N./Charge Nurse is responsible for direct Resident care and for assisting the Director of Nursing (DON) in directing the activities of licensed and non-licensed personnel who provide health care & nursing services to Residents. Description:
Under the supervision of the DON, the R.N./Charge Nurse assists in directing the operations of the Nursing Service Department to ensure that the highest degree of quality Resident care is Qualifications:
Essential Job Functions:
- Graduate of an accredited school (at least two-year college or technical school) for professional nurses and licensed in good standing in the state where work will be performed; Associate’s degree (A.A. or A.A.S. or A.S.);
- Satisfactory OIG exclusions and background check;
- Satisfactory personal & professional references;
- Possess & maintain current CPR certification, or acquire CPR certification within 90 days of date of hire.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Nursing Administration
- Direct Care & Care Supervision
- Contribute to Facility efforts to maintain &/or improve quality of care
- Satisfactory OIG exclusions and background check
- Successfully complete a drug screening
- Must have received, or be willing to receive, the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire. Proof of vaccination or exemption is required