To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Help Desk/Customer Service Specialist
Octo Consulting Group • Arlington, VA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Octo Consulting Group has an exciting opportunity for a Help Desk/Customer Service Specialist
to join our growing team supporting a DOD client!
The Help Desk/Customer Service Specialist will:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide 24/7 world-wide support for the US Army systems which are used by all branches of the US Military
- Provide troubleshooting support for Army customers by verifying website pages are accessible, providing contact information for account information updates
- Responsible for the creation of trouble tickets using the Footprints trouble ticket tool in accordance to the ticket creation and triage processes
- Responsible for monitoring the Footprints database for trouble tickets and forwarding incidents to Tier II and III (as required) with the objective of moving issues toward final resolution
- Provide monitoring for server alarms and notify the appropriate Tier II and III administrators (as required) to ensure systems are operational at times
- Provide support for incident management to include execution of notification, escalation and recall procedures
- Any other functions as directed by the Program Manager or Operations Manager
Education and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 0-2 years relevant experience
- High School Diploma and 3 + years of experience
- Secret security clearance is required