To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Huntsville, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Consulting Government Sales / Business Development / Outside Sales / Staffing
ITAC Solutions, LLC • Huntsville, AL
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Type: Direct-Hire
In this job, here are some of the duties to be performed:
Are you an experienced Business Development professional who matches ITAC’s Core Values?
1) Do the Right Thing in Every Situation
3) Passionate about Building Relationships
4) Have a Helping Heart
If so, maybe we should talk about exploring your career goals, and how they may fit at ITAC.
We have an opportunity for someone with experience in the Staffing, Defense or similar, industry to join our team in Huntsville, AL
Ideally, someone with 1-5 years of Agency Staffing Sales & Recruiting or Government BD experience may best match this opportunity. We are seeking candidates who will work hard for financial gain by helping people, building relationships, being competitive, hating losing, They should always do the right thing, even in the most challenging scenarios, keeping the best interest of customers above any personal interest.
The role of a Business Development Manager is to present ITAC’s staffing services as a powerful supporting resource to hiring managers from mid-size to Fortune 500 companies. The Business Development Manager is responsible for identifying and building relationships with decision makers and hiring managers at clients through on-site meetings and social events.
Business Development Managers are required to expand ITAC’s client base through networking and meeting new managers. The ideal candidate for this role is a self-motivated individual with problem-solving skills, a competitive nature and dynamic personality, and an individual who can build immediate rapport and trust with ITAC’s client base.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients. Promote existing client development and build relationships with prospective clients through office visits, presentations, and social engagements.
- Consistently prospect, pursue, and close new business. Ability to identify new leads and prospects, generate call lists, and obtain client meetings. Cold and warm calling skills; experience dealing with and managing objections.
- Work with clients to obtain qualified job requirements. Negotiate with clients to establish appropriate bill rates, contract terms, and fees.
- Discuss and clarify client requirements with recruiting team and conduct a final review of candidates prior to client submittal.
- Conduct follow-up activities with clients to ensure satisfaction. Conduct follow up activities with recruiters to ensure candidate follow-up, candidate retention and extension, lead generation, re-marketing, and assignment end.
- Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
To be considered for this job, candidates may be required to have the following skills and experience:
- Prior B2B sales experience, preferably selling services over products.
- Experience working in staffing or Government Business Development is highly-preferred.
- Must have proven track record of success in B2B selling where a healthy mix of your success came from cold-calling and following warm leads.
- An assertive, creative, problem-solving and consultative approach to selling is critical.
- Must be willing to roll up your sleeves and dig in with the rest of the team to help your clients get the best people for their needs.
- Candidates must be able to pass pre-employment screening including credit and criminal background checks as well as education verifications. Further, all candidates must possess reliable transportation.
Company Overview: We’re in the business of connecting professionals with employment/career opportunities in fields such as accounting and finance, technology, engineering, office administration, marketing, sales and just about any other position from the front desk to the corner office. Whether your need is for temporary or contract employment or for full-time employment, our goal is to help you make the right connection. Think this posting is a perfect match for your experience, skills, and qualifications? Apply below! If this job isn’t for you but sounds like a great opportunity for someone you know, please share with a friend.