We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Industrial Security Rep III/FSO to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
FSO duties include administering and maintaining company security policies in accordance with NISPOM policies. Must possess a broad knowledge of the National Industrial Security Program rules, regulations, and procedures. Performs a variety of security related tasks. Will report to the Director on all tasks and interface with DCSA on security clearance matters, rulings, and interpretations of the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) and execution of all assigned classified contracts.
• Review coordinate and publish (amend as needed) security program governance documentation e.g. policies, procedures, and Standard Practice Procedures (SPP) manuals
• Maintenance of FCL documentation in NISS
• Process outgoing visit authorizations for personnel assigned to contracts that require cleared access
• Validate the personnel security clearance of new personnel. If required, initiate action for the proper investigation to be conducted.
• Define, update, maintain and produce reports from JPAS (Joint Personnel Adjudication System) database
• Administer Security Education/Training to cleared personnel
• Conduct briefing/debriefing of individuals requiring access as required.
• Maintain an ongoing security education program, e.g. design updates to annual online training, publish security awareness notices, participate in Security Awareness venues
• Administers processes to obtain and maintain Facility Clearance Levels (FCL) and Personnel Clearance Levels (PCL); performs maintenance of appropriate and accurate security folders
• Participates in security self-assessments, and DCSA (Formerly DSS) Vulnerability Assessments, and all other audits
• Aid in development and dissemination of Insider Threat Awareness program as required by the NISPOM.
• Advise personnel of their reporting requirements, both personal/administrative and compliance/incident-related reports
• Prepare DD-254 documentation and appropriate security guidance for subcontractors
• Conduct reviews of and recommends modifications to Prime DD Form 254s and Visitor Group Security Agreements (VGSA)
• Prepare Facility Clearance (FCL) Sponsorship documentation for subcontractors requiring new FCLs
• Prepares and authorizes courier orders and cards up to the Top Secret Level
• Maintain access control systems including badging, access levels, visitor badges, and temporary badges.
• Maintain secure and closed areas with IS
Bachelor’s Degree in related field with 10-12 Years of Experience as an FSO
CPP, ISP or other security related certification preferred
Strong working knowledge of National Industrial Security Operating Manual (NISPOM) and ICD 705
Expert knowledge of JPAS/DISS, NISS
Strong Knowledge of Safeguarding Procedures
Expert knowledge of SF-86, SF-312, DD-54, and other required forms.
Active DoD Top Secret Clearance with SCI
Strong working knowledge of Closed Areas/Secured Spaces
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at [ Link removed ]
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/ Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/ Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Top Secret (Ts Clearance)
Sensitive Compartmented Information (Sci Clearance)