To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pflugerville, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Document Control Specialist (Clerical/Admin)
Nesco Resource • Pflugerville, TX
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Documentation Specialist is responsible for QMS documentation control, customer and internal document management in association with projects and programs, aggregation and completion of part, project or program data books for review and internal/external approval as necessary
• Preparation and compilation of project data books, and presentation to customer representative
• Issuance of all project notifications to internal and external entities
• Issuance of documentation used to convey internal and external customer requirements
• Technical support and research as assigned/necessary
• Effective interpersonal and communications skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Must have good written and verbal communication skills
• Good leadership and time management skills are a must
• Must be able to handle confidential information
• Must be self-motivated and can solve problems on a regular basis
• Must be able to interface directly with customers and present positive company image
• Other assignments as given
• High school graduate or GED
• Minimum 3 years' experience working with quality systems & procedures, manufacturing or technical operations
• Minimum three years of broad technical experience, of which should be in quality administration, production control, or document control.
• Knowledge of computer software (Windows, Word, Excel, etc.)
• Must have a general understanding of all NDE processes used in the manufacturing process.
• Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
• This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
• Working knowledge of AS9100 and ISO 9000 requirements.
• Experience in problem solving techniques such as Statistical Process Control.
• Associates or Bachelor's degree in business, quality or a technical discipline