SOLAR SUPERINTENDENT (TRAVELING) – RICHMOND, VA
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier electrical contractors and industry professionals. Delta has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for the position of Solar Superintendent (Traveling) in the Midwest/Northeast initial project in Richmond, VA.
Solar Superintendent (Traveling) - Compensation & Benefits
Total compensation for the Solar Superintendent (Traveling) is between $80,000 and $120,000 depending on experience and may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
- Competitive base salary
- Health insurance package
Solar Superintendent (Traveling) Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise and manage all on and off-site subcontractors and vendors to be sure work is finished in timely fashion and all materials supplied complies with project plans, applicable laws, and codes.
- Ensure safe work practices. OSHA and company standards. Enforce such practices.
- Assure work complies with project plans and designs and are in regulation with model codes and the rest of the internal project Team i.e. Engineers, Project Managers etc
- Coordinate inspections with local jurisdictions and utilities
- Provide progress reports and other status updates to client and management as required
- Perform Superintendent duties at multiple sites as assigned
- Work with subcontractors on scheduling and coordination of work
- Open and close the site daily or assign qualified individuals
- Other duties as assigned
Solar Superintendent (Traveling) Qualifications
- Strong employment stability
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Construction Superintendent or 7 years as an Electrical Superintendent
- Safety Training OSHA 10 or 30
- Construction Supervisor license-preferred
- Clean driving record
Preferred but Not Necessary
- Bachelor’s degree desired in Construction Management or related discipline OR high school diploma with some college course work
Solar experience on battery storage and EV charging stations preferred
- Electrical license or enrollment in a state licensing program preferred
Please forward your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to SOLAR SUPERINTENDENT (TRAVELING) – RICHMOND, VA for immediate consideration, or call [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to SOLAR SUPERINTENDENT (TRAVELING) – RICHMOND, VAfor more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to SOLAR SUPERINTENDENT (TRAVELING) – RICHMOND, VA
Bob Magnan, our CEO, is always available, you may reach Bob at, [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to SOLAR SUPERINTENDENT (TRAVELING) – RICHMOND, VA
Related Solar Superintendent jobs: Solar Estimator, Solar Superintendent, Solar Engineer, Project Engineer, Construction Manager