Teledyne E2V Advanced Electronic Solutions provides innovative technologies and successful program solutions to the aerospace, defense, space and high-tech industries. With an established pedigree of over 50 years, we leverage our experience and broad spectrum of capabilities to provide our customers with a new level of full service design, manufacturing and test solutions. Our world class manufacturing facilities, along with our experienced team of technical experts will assure your program will be successfully finished on time and on budget. From circuit card assemblies to complex microelectronics, to box level assemblies, we are uniquely positioned to help you with your most complex and challenging manufacturing needs.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
This position will perform soldering and manual assembly operations in a class 100,000 cleanroom environment - lab coat/facemask/hairnet.
- Must be able to perform assembly functions using a microscope for extended periods of time
- Experience using hand tools such as a soldering iron, tweezers, cutters, and torque drivers
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs and move freely
Skills and Specifications:
- Good oral and written skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Attention to detail & manual dexterity
- Ability to read and understand blue prints and schematics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn other software as required
- Prior Wire bonding experience is a plus
- Self-starter who is proactive and works well with little supervision
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Soldering operations will require the successful completion and certification for J-STD-001 and IPC-A-610
- Preferred General Knowledge of Hybrid Manufacturing Processes including a working knowledge on MIL-PRF-38534 and MIL-Std-883 Test Methods
- Must be able to attain a security clearance if necessary
Due to classified work at the facility and related access restrictions, successful applicants must maintain U.S. Citizenship to allow the person to hold a U.S. Government security clearance.
Teledyne is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color,religion,religious creed,gender,sexual orientation,gender identity,gender expression,transgender,pregnancy,marital status,national origin,ancestry,citizenship status,age,disability,protected Veteran Status,genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal,state,or local law. If you need assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment,please email Email blocked - click to apply
or call Phone number blocked - click to apply
. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will receive a response.
Assemble Mechanical Component
Study Assembly Instruction
Test Assemble Product