To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1425 Higgs Road
Lewisburg, TN 37091
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Teledyne Technologies • Lewisburg, TN
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Teledyne E2V Advanced Electronic Solutions provides innovative technologies and successful program solutions to the aerospace, defense, space and high-tech industries. With an established pedigree of over 50 years, we leverage our experience and broad spectrum of capabilities to provide our customers with a new level of full service design, manufacturing and test solutions. Our world class manufacturing facilities, along with our experienced team of technical experts will assure your program will be successfully finished on time and on budget. From circuit card assemblies to complex microelectronics, to box level assemblies, we are uniquely positioned to help you with your most complex and challenging manufacturing needs.Position Summary and Responsibilities
This position will perform soldering and manual assembly operations in a class 100,000 cleanroom environment - lab coat/facemask/hairnet.
- Must be able to perform assembly functions using a microscope for extended periods of time
- Experience using hand tools such as a soldering iron, tweezers, cutters, and torque drivers
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs and move freely
Skills and Specifications:
- Good oral and written skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Attention to detail & manual dexterity
- Ability to read and understand blue prints and schematics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn other software as required
- Prior Wire bonding experience is a plus
- Self-starter who is proactive and works well with little supervision
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Soldering operations will require the successful completion and certification for J-STD-001 and IPC-A-610
- Preferred General Knowledge of Hybrid Manufacturing Processes including a working knowledge on MIL-PRF-38534 and MIL-Std-883 Test Methods
- Must be able to attain a security clearance if necessary