Home Health Aide (HHA) / Certified Nurses Aide (CNA)
Amarillo & Canyon, TX
HHAs & CNAs, if want more variety in your day to day work, we can help! We are seeking loving, dependable, and compassionate caregivers to provide personal assistant services in patients homes. At NurseCore we are passionate about connecting healthcare professionals with the medical positions that fit their lifestyle. As the National leader in healthcare services, we’ll find you the perfect career opportunity so you can concentrate on what you do best—helping people get better. NurseCore is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees, patients, and clients. We have protocols in place to limit the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. NurseCore offers a virtual application and orientation process, and we provide all staff with PPE and other protective equipment to maintain a safe work environment.
We are proud to offer a $100 Sign-On Bonus for this position!
As a member of our healthcare team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Your dream job is waiting for you; join our team and we’ll help you find it! Apply Today!
For a CNA's / HHA's every day will vary. As a CNA / HHA with NurseCore you will assist with personal hygiene, housekeeping and other related supportive tasks to clients in their homes. You will be responsible for providing quality healthcare to each patient in adherence with all applicable laws, regulations and policies.
- Provide personal care including:
- Oral care including dentures.
- Personal hygiene including shampoo.
- Skin care.
- Bathing (shower, tub, bed, sponge, etc.).
- Turning and positioning.
- Offers bedpan or urinal.
- Keeps client area clean and safe.
- Other health care tasks delegated and supervised by the RN or therapist.
- Documents a daily activity record and reports to the supervising nurse verbally and in writing any changes in the client’s condition.
- Participates in case conferences and coordination of care activities.
- Keeps agency informed of new training or skills.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
We have a variety of Certified Nurses Aide (CNA) / Home Health Aide (HHA) openings available and are excited about matching you with a great opportunity! Take a look at the requirements below, to see what you’ll need to get started.
- High school diploma
- Bilingual prefered
- Certified CNA for the state in which you practice or 1 year HHA experience
- American Heart Association CPR
- 1+ years of CNA experience in a supervised setting within the past 3 years
EOE/Drug Free Employer
- Personal Care
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Skin Care
- Health Care