To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Overland Park, KS
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Security Analyst
eSolutions • Overland Park, KS
Posted 11 days ago
eSolutions is the leading provider of Revenue Cycle Management solutions for the Healthcare IT market. We provide a set of unique SaaS-based tools that help healthcare providers get paid faster. From Hospitals and home health providers to skilled nursing facilities and physicians’ offices, we support healthcare providers with the absolute best service.
eSolutions is seeking a Senior Security Analyst for our growing company! This position will lead the company’s information security posture. If you follow US-CERT alerts, read NIST publications, dream in firewall rules, evangelize Burp Suite, love a good SIEM tool, and can communicate all of that to a varied audience, this position is for you!
- Ensures policy, procedure, and regular review of identity access management
- Perform routine testing of information security procedures
- Perform vulnerability assessments, plan and execute remediation plans and reports results to senior management
- Manages the company DLP and Firepower systems, along with other security systems
- Assists in the development, adoption and enforcement of information security policies, procedures and standards including annual review and update
- Maintains the company security procedures including incident response and incident reporting
- Work with the Dev team to ensure that SDLC process are applied
- Conducts and reports on the following:
- OWASP Scanning
- Penetration Testing
- IT Risk Assessments
- Social Engineering Testing
- Vulnerability Testing
- WAF Management
- Physical Security Assessment
- Access Audits
- Security Awareness Training
- Data Compliance Reporting
- InfoSec Posture Reporting
- Ensures systems are upgraded and patched as needed for security compliance
- Executive InfoSec Posture Reporting
- Works with IT to maintain inventory of company information assets
- Develops and conducts information security awareness training and education programs
- Performs customized social engineering campaigns to test security awareness of employees
- Creates executive security posture reports for senior management
- Communicates risks and recommendations to senior management in non-technical language
- Performs security auditing of information systems
- Reviews log information from in house SIEM platform, evaluates incidents to determine if any action or escalation is necessary
- Documents log review activities for audit
- Maintains regulatory compliance in areas such as HITRUST and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) by continuous audit of systems against company policies and procedures
- Ensures the company policies and procedures are current with changes made to information security standards
- Continuously validates the integrity of technology safeguards and workplace policies to protect PHI
- Liaison with external auditors for Information Security related assessments
- Assists with the Management of the company Information Security program
- 10 years relevant IT experience required
- 7 years relevant security experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, related field, or equivalent experience
- In-depth experience with Network Intrusion Detection/Prevention systems, Security Event Information Management, Vulnerability Assessment, and cyber security incident response
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with great attention to detail
- Great knowledge on security technologies and solutions
- Ability to coordinate multiple teams with multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities
- One of the following required - CISSP, OSCP, SSCP, CSSLP, CCFP, HCISPP
- Superior technical abilities and strong understanding of the life cycle of application development
- Experience on system hardening including firewall health checks
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid life insurance coverage
- Employer paid short and long-term disability
- 401K with strong matching program
- Pre-tax flexible spending account
- 15 PTO days on year one and 20 PTO days on year two
- 9 company paid holidays per year
- 8 hours of community service paid time off per year
- Eligibility for annual bonus after the completion of one year of service
- Casual dress code
- Discounted gym membership
- Company sponsored events to gather and socialize with family and co-workers
- Company kitchen
Security roles and responsibilities shall include the following requirements:
- Implement and act in accordance with the organization's information security policies
- Protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
- Execute security processes or activities
- Ensure responsibility is assigned to the individual for actions taken
- Report security events or potential events or other security risks to the organization
eSolutions, Inc. has created an excellent work environment, one designed to help you reach your full potential by providing you with all the tools and support needed to succeed.
We know that our employees work hard, so we offer a strong compensation package that includes: base salary, commissions, annual bonus and much more. Additionally, we offer a benefits package including medical, dental, short and long-term disability, and life insurance. Voluntary 125C Flex spending, PTO and 401K with matching are also part of our benefits package. http://www.esolutionsinc.com/
eSolutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.