Benefits "Why Westinghouse?
Westinghouse Electric Company is the global nuclear energy industry’s first choice for safe, clean, and efficient energy solutions. We enable our delivery of this vision by living our value system:
- Safety & Quality First
- Valuing Ethics, Integrity & Diversity
- Passion for Serving Our Customers Globally
- Dedication to Each Other Through Servant Leadership
- Creating Value for Shareholders, Customers and Employees
- Consistently Delivering Our Commitments.
Westinghouse offers competitive benefits to all our employees around the globe to keep them healthy and enhance their well-being. In the U.S. the following are representative of what we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health, Wellness and Income Protection Benefits
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Opportunities for Flexible Work Arrangements
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program
While our Global Headquarters are located in Cranberry Township, PA, we have over 9,000 employees working at locations in 19 different countries. You can learn more by visiting link http://www.westinghousenuclear.com./careers/
EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.
Keep in mind that only applications completed and submitted via the Westinghouse Careers website will be considered. You can submit your completed application, and also explore other available options, using the following link: link http://www.westinghousenuclear.com/careers/
Get connected with Westinghouse on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn| YouTube
Notice Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.