Westlake Financial Services is the largest privately held finance company in the Nation.
We are committed to growing and strengthening our organization by hiring the people that make Westlake World (our culture) what it is. Through hiring the best fitting applicant and supporting our people in further developing their skills, we transition our Applicants into Westlake Warriors (our people).
With 30% YOY growth and assets of 6.5 Billion, we are always looking to acquire talented individuals as we expand our presence in the Auto Finance Industry. Westlake Financial Services believes in PEOPLE with the PURPOSE and PASSION to assist our more than 22,000 dealer partners throughout North America.
WESTLAKE WARRIOR | Global Track GPS
The Global Track philosophy is built on ingenuity, reliability and flexibility. Located in Los Angeles, CA, Global Track GPS is an industry leader in tracking devices for the auto finance, leasing, and rental industry. Global Track GPS strives to provide excellent customer service that can turn into amazing sales opportunities and long-lasting business relationships.
This position is a relationship-based selling opportunity that requires the ability to build value with a high-quality line of GPS products and services. The successful candidate should be self-motivated, have basic sales skills, and have the ability to work seamlessly between internal and external operating systems, including a basic understanding of Microsoft based applications.
DUTIES, TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but not limited to)
- Maintain customer relations
- Make outbound sales calls
- Sales Support
- Document manual orders
- Process manual orders
- Customer Support
- Facilitate exchanges
- Technical clarifications
- Website trouble shooting
- GPS Vendor Interaction
- Invoice discrepancies
- Device malfunctions
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, LICENSES
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced department
- Ability to work well with external vendors including fee verification
- Ability to work with internal and external operating systems
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work under time constraints and daily deadlines
- Versatility in job functionality and quick to assimilate procedural changes
- Good interpersonal skills and teamwork awareness
- Detail oriented, self-starter, ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Familiarity with Excel, QuickBooks, and basic SQL
- High School, required
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Previous work experience in consumer preferably in payables/receivableshandling, auction or vehicle sales, or repossession
- Previous Outside Sales Experience, preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (excel, word, outlook), required
- Knowledge of Web Applications, required
FULL TIME BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account
- 401K matching
- Employee Stock Ownership Program in a $2.6 Billion Company, plus company matching
- Wellness Program, Daily Team Exercises, Fresh Fruit for all employees
- Metro Tap Card and Metro-link Reimbursement
- Westlake University, Certification Programs
- Career Path Opportunities
- Discounts on Parks, Museums, Movie Tickets, and Attractions
- Wireless, Computer, and Satellite Discounts
- Onsite DMV
- Employee Loan Assistance Westlake Bike Share (Free Bikes onsite)
- Onsite Yoga, Treadmill Desks, Gym Membership Discounts
- Annual Flu Shots, Biometric Screenings
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick days
- Paid holidays
- Rental Car Discounts, Dell Member Purchase Program
People. Purpose. Passion.
These are the hallmarks of Westlake Financial Services, and have been since our inception in 1988. Westlake specializes in prime to sub-prime automotive financing, helping car dealerships do what they do best: sell cars. Our unique credit approval software (known as \u0022The Buy Program ©\u0022) allows dealers to get an on-the-spot loan approval without waiting for callbacks, fax-backs, or rehashes.
Westlake Financial Services is an Internet based, privately held finance company that specializes in the acquisition and servicing of sub-prime and non-prime automotive retail installment contracts. Headquartered in Southern California, Westlake originates indirect retail installment contracts through a network of 21,000 new and used car dealers throughout the United States. All collections and servicing are performed in-house from its central facility located in the Mid-Wilshire area of Los Angeles.
Westlake's success didn't just happen overnight. It took years of hard work, cultivation, and smart intuition to get to where we are today. Not content to rest on our laurels, Westlake continues to build and refine, always keeping our dealers and customers in mind.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate in employment. No question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Equal access to employment, services, and programs is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization.
Attention To Detail
Customer Relationship Management