The primary purpose of this job is to operate and monitor machines used in the production of the organization's product. May be involved in equipment set-up, calibration and maintenance of more complex assignments and/or perform finish operations.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
1. Adheres to Company Core Beliefs and all safety and quality requirements.
2. Operates machinery used in the manufacture of products under moderate supervision.
3. Applies proficiency within discipline, completes tasks and assignments and solves routine problems with some latitude for independent judgment.
4. May be involved in equipment set-up and/or calibration of more complex assignments.
5. Loads component materials into product specific tools and/or performs finishing operations.
6. Reads and follows operating manuals, maintenance instructions and procedures.
7. Inspects parts visually and dimensionally to assure conformance to requirements.
8. Follows established documentation for product manufacturing.
9. Cleans and maintains machinery as necessary.
10. Performs other functions as required.
High school graduate or equivalent. Technical or vocational schooling preferred.
2 years company related work experience and/or 2 - 4 years' experience operating machinery in a regulated manufacturing environment; medical device experience preferred.
Working knowledge of drawings and blueprints with ability to interpret information.
Ability to work with small precision parts.
Must have basic knowledge of visual and dimensional inspection techniques.
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: R11112
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.