Multiple opportunities available to join the Employee Experience HR Services team of a large, international company! You know the company that manufactures that big green farm machine and is a pillar of the Quad Cities community! As an Employee Experience Representative, you will respond to all basic levels of HR inquiries and perform routine activities to support the major HR processes. In addition, you will:
There's more to share about this opportunity, the knowledgeable and supportive leaders you'd work with, the team which you'd be a part of making a difference with each day. We are hiring for two available positions today - could this be a great opportunity for you AND one of the best coworkers you know? Call our Staffing Manager, Alex today @
We are seeking candidates who are ready and eager to contribute through:
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and changing priorities
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to promote and implement changes to current practices and processes
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
Want to be a real stand-out?
- Experience in a human resource process or operations role
- Working knowledge of SAP Success Factors modules (i.e. learning administration, recruiting, employee profile, company info)
- Working knowledge of SAP PHR
Ideally you will have a degree or equivalent related work experience in the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Resources, Communications, or Business discipline or equivalent experience
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Employee Experience Rep HR Services
for more information.