At Elara Caring, we have an unique opportunity to play a huge role in the growth of an entire home care industry. Here, each employee has the chance to make a real difference by carrying out our mission every day. Join our elite team of healthcare professionals, providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the Right Place.
Physical Therapist Assistant
At Elara Caring, we care where you are and believe the best place for your care is where you live. We know there's no place like home, and that's why our teams continue to provide high-quality care to more than 60,000 patients each day in their preferred home setting. Wherever our patients call home and wherever they are on their health journey, we care. Each team member has a part to play in this mission. This means you have countless ways to make a difference as a Physical Therapist Assistant. Being a part of something this great, starts by carrying out our mission every day through your true calling: developing an amazing team of compassionate and dedicated healthcare providers.
To continue to be an industry pioneer delivering unparalleled care, we need a Physical Therapist Assistant with commitment and compassion. Are you one of them? If so, apply today!
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
* You'll work in a collaborative environment
* You'll be rewarded with a unique opportunity to make a difference
* Outstanding compensation package
* Medical, dental, and vision benefits after 30 days of employment
* 401K match and paid time off for full-time staff
* COVID-19 Prepared with Personal Protective Equipment and precautions
As a Physical Therapist Assistant, you'll contribute to our success in the following ways:
* Performs direct physical therapy services in accordance with accepted standards of practice and certified by the patient's physician to ensure quality and continuity of care.
* Follows Plan of Care as established by Physical Therapist/being supervised by the Physical Therapist and immediate reporting of any changes in status back to Physical Therapist.
* Adheres to the State Practice Act Guidelines.
* Verifies the Plan of Care prior to each visit and provides care according to physician's orders, assessment data, and established standards and guidelines.
* Incorporates patient care goals established in the Plan of Care, into therapy care.
* Instructs patients and/or their families in the appropriate and safe use of prosthetic, orthotic and assistive devices (canes, walkers, wheelchairs, etc.).
* Instructs the patient and/or caregiver in the therapy home program.
What is Required?
* Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant program approved by the American Therapy Association.
* 6+ months experience as a Physical Therapy Assistant is preferred
* Currently Licensed as a Physical Therapy Assistant
* Must have a dependable vehicle, a valid driver's license, and current auto insurance in accordance with the laws of the state.
You will report to the Clinical Supervisor.
This is not a comprehensive list of all job responsibilities; a full job description will be provided.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
- Health Care
- Physical Therapy
- Vehicle Insurance
- Medical Material