Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for Document Prep jobs in Lewisville, TX. These Document Prep jobs are temp to hire opportunities!
Document Prep jobs require candidates to receive applications, open envelopes and verify contents, remove staples, paperclips, etc. to prepare documents for scanning, scan documents into the system for the data entry clerks within a Data Entry environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Document Prep jobs include but are not limited to:
- Receive applications
- Open envelopes and verify contents
- Remove staples, paperclips, etc... to prepare documents for scanning
- Scan documents into the system for data entry clerks
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for Document Prep jobs:
- Must have excellent attention to detail and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to provide 7 years of positive work history and residency in the US
- Must be able to provide proof of citizenship for this position
What's in this for you?
- Pay rates of $11.00 - $12.65/hr, plus overtime as needed!
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Casual, Data Entry Work Environment - dress casual and enjoy a casual, laid back atmosphere
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
- Generous Bonus Incentives offered for referrals! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
We have openings on 1st 2nd and 3rd shift.
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this Document Prep job at a local client in Lewisville, TX! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
T he Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.