At Doner CX, we understand that synthesizing data has become an important factor in driving marketing performance and producing measurable ROI. Our data and analytics team brings critical insights to our roster of Fortune 500 clients every day in a fun, fast-paced environment.
We are looking to add a marketing operations analyst to our data and analytics team located just outside of Pittsburgh, PA. This is an excellent opportunity to further develop and grow your data driven marketing skills in a dynamic environment where data is routinely put to use to produce business results for a diverse set of clients.
The ideal candidate will have 4-7 years of experience with a range of marketing centric database, reporting, and analytics skills, such as:
- A solid understanding of relational database design, data transfer and data loading, and data mart/data warehouse models.
- Writing and executing SQL queries and SQL scripts.
- Working with data quality/data hygiene applications to develop data flows and data hygiene processes. Experience with Alteryx preferred.
- Experience with mapping/geographic information system packages like ArcGIS
- Familiarity with predictive modeling and statistical techniques associated with marketing optimization.
- Familiarity with eCRM and marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot or Microsoft Dynamics.
- Ability to work with account and strategy teams to understand and turn business requirements into actionable datasets and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study required.
In addition, we are looking for highly motivated candidates with:
- Ability to manage, execute, and coordinate weekly operational tasks
- Ability to provide clear and constructive communication to other team members, data analysts, and project/account managers
- Ability to document project requirements and write use cases or functional specifications
- Ability to work independently and responsibly “own” projects
- A desire and willingness to learn and advance your current skill set
If you are passionate about applying your skills in ways that can have a positive, measurable impact on business results, we would love to chat!
- Arc Gis (Gis Software)
- Business Requirements
- Data Analysis
- Data Mart